Rules and conditions
1.1 You and ZETTA MOTUS S.L. are the only parties to the contract. You are the only user of the services and from now on you are solely responsible for compliance with the terms and conditions established in this contract. You must not allow others to use the scooter that is the subject of this contract.
1.2 The minimum age of use is 18 years You represent and certify that you are 18 years of age.
1.3 You and the scooter are in good condition You hereby represent and certify that you are physically fit and have sufficient skills to drive a scooter. You assume all responsibility and risk for any injury or medical problem while using the scooter. You are solely responsible for determining your general abilities, state of health, weather conditions including, but not limited to, rain, fog, snow, hail, frost, heat or thunderstorms, and/or other factors that may cause any risk when using a scooter. You agree that depending on weather, traffic or other circumstances, uncertainty or other factors, you must adjust, adapt and calculate your speed, driving behavior and safe distance. You agree that you must perform a basic safety check of the scooter, including an inspection of the wheels, brakes, lights, frame, battery level, check for damage to the naked eye or any unusual deterioration of any kind. You agree not to use the scooter if there is any relevant problem and to notify the lessor immediately.
SPECIFIC CONDITIONS OF THE RENTAL AGREEMENT
1.- This lease will last for 8 days.
2. The lease price is set at 1 (per day), which the lessee will pay in cash. In each case, the rates and other charges may be subject to the application of taxes or other government charges, which may be charged and collected by ZETTA MOTUS S.L. ZETTA MOTUS S.L. will charge your credit or debit card, or any other agreed means of payment, the amount of the fee as described in this contract The maximum rental time is 24 hours. Scooters not returned within 48 hours will be considered lost or stolen and you may be charged a fee of up to €500. ZETTA MOTUS S.L. You can also file a complaint with the police. You can also charge a service fee of €250 for those rentals that exceed 24 hours, where the scooter is not considered to be lost or stolen.
3.- The lessee will pick up and deliver the scooter at the established time that goes from 6:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. The return of the rented scooter will take place at the rental location, on 11/01/2022 at 6:00 p.m. Failure to meet the delivery time will cause6 an additional charge to the client of 10 euros per hour of delay. If the delivery is not made on the day stipulated in the contract, the additional charge caused will be 50 euros per day of delay. By not making the delivery, the lessor may take immediate possession of the scooter in the place where it is located, without having the right to any claim by the lessee.
4.- The lessee the scooter in the same state in which it was delivered. Any claim regarding the state of the scooter must be formalized at the time of delivery. The cost of repairing or replacing the scooter and/or the material will be borne by the lessee, who must inform the lessor of the damage caused to said material or its malfunction. The renter is obliged to take good care and take all necessary precautions to protect the rented scooter from damage, loss or theft. If any of the aforementioned situations occur during the rental period, the client will immediately assume all the replacement costs incurred at the rate or market price according to the lessor’s availability or the part to be replaced. At the end of the rental period, the lessor will determine the conditions of delivery of the rented material and will assess, if applicable, the losses or damages caused.
5.- The lessee accepts that he will return the scooter to ZETTA MOTUS S.L. in the same conditions in which it was rented. He agrees that you are responsible for any misuse, consequences, claims, demands, losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses, penalties or payments of any kind or nature related to the loss or theft of the scooter. In the event of an accident in which you are involved, you acknowledge that you have a legal obligation to stop you and notify the Municipal Police or emergency services by calling 112.
6. You agree to comply with the laws and regulations related to the use of the scooter The renter agrees to use the scooter in compliance with locally applicable laws, rules or regulations related to the use of scooters in the area of use where it is circulating. You understand that you are solely responsible for your failure to comply with any law, rule or regulation while using the services and using the scooter
7.- The lessee declares to be in perfect health, to be able to drive a scooter and to have the necessary control over the rented equipment. On the other hand, the lessee declares to know the basic techniques of driving the scooter, to assume the risk involved in carrying out an activity of these characteristics, at his own risk and without having the service of a professional guide, and acknowledges the presence of a series of of objective dangers in said environment, which in most cases are impossible or very difficult for the company to predict, when it comes to being able to warn the user of said rental service about them. In the same way, the lessee, as the driver of the rented scooter, is in any case responsible for his psychophysical condition, as well as for any problem or incident that he may have due to illness, allergy, medication to which he is subjected, disability, being under the effects of relaxing, exciting or hallucinogenic substances or any other reason that may at any given time affect your safety.
8.- In this act, the lessee gives the lessor 2 deposits of 100 Euros by credit card or in cash, which will be used to answer for possible damages caused to the scooter, said deposit will be reimbursed at the end of the contract. In case of loss or theft of the scooter, the lessor will lose all the right to the deposit, having to immediately communicate this circumstance. In addition, he must proceed to indemnify the lessee with the amount agreed between both and set in writing. In the event of an accident or incident that affects the mechanical conditions of the scooter, the lessee has the obligation to notify it immediately to the authorized contact telephone number.
9.- The rental of the scooter does not include personal damage insurance, so the lessee is responsible for all material or personal damage that he may suffer. It is the responsibility of the lessee to respect the Spanish traffic regulations and drive carefully and respect pedestrians and animals that may be found.
10.- The use of the scooter will be exclusive by the lessee, and cannot be used by a person other than the lessee. Likewise, the lessee may not assign, sell, mortgage, exchange or sublet the scooter, as well as the tools and elements delivered with it, the lessee being responsible at all times for breakages, damage, losses, etc. that the assets suffer. The lessee, on his own initiative, may not integrate any element of the scooter. Disassembly and/or partial and/or total manipulation of the scooter is prohibited.
11- You agree not to use the scooter while carrying any object that may interfere with your ability to safely use the scooter, including, but not limited to, backpacks, bags, briefcases, and packages. It is not allowed to carry a second person, child or animal on the scooter. While riding the scooter, you must not use any electronic device, including, but not limited to, telephones, text messaging devices, media players, or other devices that may distract you or prevent you from safely operating the scooter. You agree not to operate the scooter while under the influence of alcohol, drugs, medication or any other substance that may affect your ability to safely operate the scooter. ZETTA MOTUS S.L. recommends you use a CE-qualified helmet, equivalent or of a higher category of adequate size, adjusted and fastened according to the manufacturer’s instructions, in addition to any other suitable protective equipment for the use of the scooter. You should never exceed the maximum weight of 100 kilograms while using the scooter. The maximum weight includes all baggage and other objects that you carry in accordance with this contract. You agree not to use the Scooter for competitions, races or equivalent events, including professional or amateur stunt racing. You agree that you will not use the scooter on unpaved roads, mountainous terrain, through water and/or ponds or in any other location where it is prohibited or illegal and/or causes inconvenience to third parties. Likewise, the transfer of the scooter outside the Torrevieja and Orihuela Costa area without prior authorization from the lessor is prohibited.
12. Recognizes that the scooter is an electric vehicle that needs to be used safely and as it is an electronic product. You accept that the scooter needs periodic charges to be used. In addition, you understand and agree to each of the following: The scooter’s battery level will decrease as the scooter is used and functionality and speed capabilities may decrease or cease entirely as the battery level decreases. ZETTA MOTUS S.L. does not guarantee any battery level on the scooter at the time of activation. You also agree that the battery level will vary with each rental. The rate of decline of the battery level may vary and differ from time to time due to various factors such as the conditions of the scooter and battery, weather conditions, road characteristics and/or other various factors. It is your responsibility to check the battery level of the scooter to ensure that it is adequate to start using it. The distance, speed and/or time that you can use the scooter before the battery runs out, is not guaranteed by ZETTA MOTUS S.L. nor does it guarantee that the scooter will not run out of battery during the rental.
13. The renter is solely and fully responsible for the safe use of the scooter at all times. You accept that scooters are electrical machines that can malfunction, even with proper maintenance, and that such malfunction can cause harm. You agree that riding a scooter and using the services involve numerous risks, dangerous and threats, obvious and not so obvious, which may cause injury or death to you or others, as well as property damage, and these risks, dangers and threats are not they can always be prevented or avoided. You agree that each risk, danger or threat is at your own risk, including, but not limited to, the choice between a helmet required by applicable law or the use of other protective equipment. You agree that if the use of any of the services causes damage or injury to another person or property, you will be responsible for all related injuries, damages and costs. By choosing to use a scooter, you assume full and complete responsibility for all related risks, dangers and threats and agree that ZETTA MOTUS S.L. is not responsible for any injury, damage or cost caused by you to any person or property, including the scooter itself.
14. The renter hereby acknowledges and agrees that the use of the service and the use of the scooter are solely at the renter’s own risk. ZETTA MOTUS S.L. provides the services without any warranty regarding the services. You hereby acknowledge and accept that the services may be presented with alterations in relation to them, such as, among others, that the scooters may be in different conditions and cannot be used without failure.
15.- The user agrees for the duration of the rental to park the scooter in suitable areas that do not interfere with the passage or promote situations of insecurity, and duly monitored by it.
16.- The data provided by the client will be used exclusively for the correct provision of the contracted service, being able to request, in accordance with the law, its access, rectification, cancellation or opposition by means of communication by any means to the lessor. This contract is governed by Spanish law. In turn, we inform you that you can contact ZETTA MOTUS S.L. by writing to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: +34 624 500 733. ZETTA MOTUS S.L. informs that it will proceed to treat the data in a lawful, loyal, transparent, adequate, pertinent, limited, exact and updated manner. That is why ZETTA MOTUS S.L. undertakes to adopt all reasonable measures so that these are deleted or rectified without delay when they are inaccurate. With this clause you are informed that your data will be communicated if necessary to: public administrations and all those entities with which communication is necessary in order to comply with the provision of the aforementioned service. In accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that your data will be incorporated into the treatment system owned by ZETTA MOTUS S.L. with N.I.F. B10572485 and registered office at Av. de la Purísima no. 59, 03182, Torrevieja. In compliance with current regulations, ZETTA MOTUS S.L., informs that the data will be kept during THE LEGALLY ESTABLISHED PERIOD. The fact of not providing the data to the aforementioned entities implies that the provision of the services cannot be fulfilled. You can contact the competent Control Authority to present the claim you deem appropriate. You can exercise the rights of access, rectification, limitation of treatment, deletion, portability and opposition/revocation, in the terms established by the current regulations on data protection, directing your request to the postal address Purísima no. 59, 03182, Torrevieja. or via email email@example.com
17.- The lessee declares to read, listen, understand and ask in case of doubt the general advice that, regarding the specific use of the rented material, the recommended personal material and the basic advice on safety, conduct and respect for the environment
18.- This contract is governed by Spanish law. The place of jurisdiction will be exclusively the province of Alicante, Spain.